Job Title: Project Manager
Description of Role: Experienced Project Manager supporting Development, Operational and Commercial activities.
Overall responsibility: Ensure project objectives are accomplished by planning project activities, monitoring implementation and progress of projects.
Key areas of responsibility:
• Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress, revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties; supplies, collaborators, etc.
• Co-ordinate internal resources and third parties for the high-quality execution of projects
• Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
• Collaborates and coordinates across all the functional areas to ensure successful project completion
• Support day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) as required
• Identify and minimize project risks
• Identify and communicate project resource needs
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
• Submits project status updates to stakeholders
• Report and escalate issues to management promptly
• Premaitha Health management and project team members, including (where appropriate) Project Leaders
• Other Premaitha Health functions (e.g. Quality, Business Development, Legal, Finance, HR, Admin)
• External consultants appointed by Premaitha Health
• External companies (e.g., potential suppliers, commercial partners, etc.)
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
• Technical degree in engineering or science
• 5-10 years of relevant experience as a Project Manager.
• Experience of working within a PMO
• Enthusiasm, drive, thoroughness, diligence and a willingness to take personal responsibility to ensure that projects are successful
• Excellent organizational skills with superb attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
• Excels when working to tight timelines
• Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, formal presentation)
• Strong interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in the medical device industry or other regulated industry preferred
• Experience with Medical Device compliant development methodologies (21 CFR 820, ISO13485)
• Experience with IVD product
Manchester Science Park
M15 6SZ, UK